Dua Lipa - "Dua Lipa" Album Discussion (Delayed Until June 2nd)

53 posts in this topic

Can we change the thread title? I always go in thinking it's been delayed again ellie2

But you know what? She should just permanently delay this sorry excuse of an album. The tracklist looks utterly SHIT rat1 Last Dance & Room for 2 as deluxe tracks?? rat1 Meaning we won't get them on vinyl?? rat1 rat1 And in their place we get this pathetic excuse of a single Lost in your Plight (ft.Who?) ?? The production is awful and GURL your voice is so off on it??? ALSO what kind of tacky tracks are idgaf & garden of eden?? WHAT are you doing sis??? rat1 The first thing I'll do when I torrent get this album is delete the fat demi1  which seems like half of the album! rat1 It was nice stanning you Duo Lingo but I'm just gonna wait for DL2 rat1

On 21/04/2017 at 7:52 AM, Kuba said:

But you know what? She should just permanently delay this sorry excuse of an album. The tracklist looks utterly SHIT rat1 Last Dance & Room for 2 as deluxe tracks?? rat1 Meaning we won't get them on vinyl?? rat1 rat1 And in their place we get this pathetic excuse of a single Lost in your Plight (ft.Who?) ?? The production is awful and GURL your voice is so off on it??? ALSO what kind of tacky tracks are idgaf & garden of eden?? WHAT are you doing sis??? rat1 The first thing I'll do when I torrent get this album is delete the fat demi1  which seems like half of the album! rat1 It was nice stanning you Duo Lingo but I'm just gonna wait for DL2 rat1

dUo LiNgO hAd Me DeD