Allie X Homebase

87 posts in this topic

I'm no Allie X stan, but I stumbled upon "Catch" and "Prime" and they're such bawps. :fatima:

EDIT: I just listened to her whole discography, and it's amazing :haim2:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

Some new songs leaked today on dnj.to 

i can see them but can't listen or download is this site evn legit or am i doing somthing wrong :charli5:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Plague said:

i can see them but can't listen or download is this site evn legit or am i doing somthing wrong :charli5:

Well I can send them to you If you want

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ceremonials said:

Well I can send them to you If you want to

yas pleaseee :sll3: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Plague said:

yas pleaseee :sll3: 

I don't know if I can post link to these leaks here so I sent them to you in private message lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is an album still happening or what? Allie has dragged this out way too long. Forget what her 10 gay fans think about DEMO X1000 and release something already. She really should have released something while people were paying attention to Troye.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dieLife said:

So is an album still happening or what? Allie has dragged this out way too long. Forget what her 10 gay fans think about DEMO X1000 and release something already. She really should have released something while people were paying attention to Troye.

She ended the demos Era and is now fully focused on the album so I guess 2017 is the year.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CBC said:

She ended the demos Era and is now fully focused on the album so I guess 2017 is the year.

I've lost track, has she said which songs won't make the new album?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/12/2016 at 0:16 AM, dieLife said:

I've lost track, has she said which songs won't make the new album?

She didn't mention which songs will and won't make it in the album.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 Sadly Underrated Pop Songs From 2016
Quote
Allie X, “Old Habits Die Hard”
Allie X, Katy Perry-approved Canadian pop genius, is forever pushing at the visual boundaries of the genre with looped music videos and avant-garde short films. Don’t have time to pay mind to the experimentation? Don’t worry — “Old Habits Die Hard” is another icy banger.
 
Queen of icy bangers. :allie2:
 
It's nice to see that someone over at Billboard is paying attention to Alexandra.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now